TradeSmartWeb cci gives Farrow’s clients and their vendors a new way to submit Canada Customs Invoices (CCIs) for processing, at their convenience. With a simplified web-based interface, easy to use help and assistance tools, the process of completing a CCI form has never been easier!
- Create CCIs with Ease. Create new CCIs from scratch or using a pre-built template. Completed invoices can be submitted for processing with the click of a button. CCIs in progress can be saved in draft mode and completed at a later date.
- Accelerate Data Entry. TradeSmartWeb cci uses a smart assistant to speed up the entry of names, addresses and product information, making invoice creation a snap. As invoices are submitted, the information is retained and can be used in the creation of future invoices.
- Search Submitted CCIs. Search submitted CCIs in a number of ways to quickly retrieve documents and information. Ready access to previously submitted invoices, together with the template concept, makes the preparation of new invoices quick and easy.
- Include Shipping Information. TradeSmartWeb cci allows entry of shipping details, such as PARS number, Ports of Entry/Exit, Container number and ETA to be submitted along with the CCI, keeping all essential information together.
- Attach Additional Documents. When submitting a CCI, TradeSmartWeb cci allows you to attach related supporting documents such as NAFTA Certificates of Origin or Purchase Orders to the CCI.
- Download Your Work. Once submitted, a downloadable, printable PDF of the CCI and additional documentation is provided for your records.
Access it Anywhere, at Anytime. Submit CCIs from your web browser at any time on any computer.
If you are already a TradeSmartWeb cci user, log in now.
More Information on TradeSmartWeb cci:
|TradeSmartWeb cci Product Sheet||672.00 kB||Dec 08, 2011||TradeSmartWeb cci Product Sheet|