Farrow (U.S.) Inc.
U.S. Customs Brokerage Services to Facilitate Your International Trade
As the international trade industry continues to evolve, you need a partner that will seek creative ways to reduce your cost of doing business.
Farrow (U.S.) Inc. provides a comprehensive North American customs clearance solution. Forming the U.S. half of an integrated customs brokerage organization, Farrow (U.S.) Inc. is headquartered in Romulus, Michigan. We also offer an extensive network of offices across the northern and southern borders of the United States, including our centralized Customer Management facilities in Taylor and in Buffalo, New York.
Comprehensive and Personalized Customs Brokerage Solutions
From simple, single-entry imports to complex commodities involving quotas and licenses, Farrow (U.S.) supports your customs brokerage and international transportation requirements regardless of carrier, mode or port. We ensure timely filing and release of your customs entries while providing high levels of compliance and quality.
Providing personalized service is the cornerstone of what we do. We work with every company according to their individual needs, and we take a hands-on approach because we understand each customer’s expectation is different.
Our competitive advantage is service. We deliver this in three distinct ways:
- Flexibility – a willingness to change and adapt to each client’s needs and expectations
- Reliability – 100 years of uninterrupted service provided by a long tenured and experienced employee base
- Accessibility – top down and bottom up management involvement, including ownership, at every level of the organization
As your trade program evolves, Farrow (U.S.) Inc. can develop solutions that result in a strong return on investment, while allowing you to leverage your knowledge and expand into new global markets.
Our mission is simple: “To Provide Uncompromising Personalized Customer Service Every Day”
Farrow U.S. Key Services
- Customs brokerage
- Warehousing, distribution and pick and pack services
- International freight forwarding
- Cross-border and Linehaul services
- Consulting and training services
- Image processing
- Trade management reporting