Air/Ocean for U.S. Imports
Customs Brokerage for Air and Ocean Shipments
We specialize in filing full service customs entries in the Air/Ocean environment.
Remote Location Filing (RLF)
- Expedited RLF release notification, saving your company costs and excessive supply chain margins
- Nationwide network of affiliated customs brokerage firms
Importer Security Filing (ISF, 10+2)
- Unified filing
- EDI, BIRD and ACE filing
- HTS classification
- Ruling requests
- OGA advice
- Protest filing
- Post-entry adjustments
Reconciliation prototype entries
- Electronic mapping
- Continuous importer bonds
- Marine cargo insurance
- Securing missing documentation
Customs Brokerage Technology:
By pursuing the highest levels of technology, we will continue to ensure the most efficient and economical provision of customs brokerage services to our valued customers when and where required.
- Web-based access to track imports, exports and shipment documentation
- Document imaging and event notification
U.S. Customs brokerage is provided by Russell A. Farrow (U.S.) Inc., a division of the Farrow Group of Companies.