Courier Low-Value Shipment Program Redesign
June 19, 2019
The CBSA has released a notice regarding changes to the CLVS program:
1. The purpose of this notice is to advise that effective June 3, 2019, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) has placed a moratorium on applications to the CLVS Program.
2. As such, no further applications to the CLVS Program will be considered.
3. The Agency will be looking to modernize the Program for an E-Commerce environment.
4. In the interim, the Program will remain in effect for existing participants only.
5. Please direct questions relating to the CLVS Program moratorium to the CLVS Program to this email.
This 19 June 2019 Customs Notice is also available on the CBSA website.
Source: CSCB; CBSA
Questions? Please contact your Farrow representative or complete our online form.