CBP Q4 Trade Newsletter Now Available
The U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) has published the FY2012, Fourth Quarter issue of their Trade Newsletter.
In this issue:
- The AD/CVDs of Stopping Unfair Trade
- Bidirectional Textile Seminar Interweaves Industry/Government Expertise
- 2012 East Coast Trade Symposium
- Working Together to Get the Lead Out
- Upcoming Events
- Shining a Light on the Real Thing
- Border Interagency Executive Council Promotes Partnerships
- Modern Textiles: A Science and an Art
Questions? Please contact your Farrow Group representative or complete our online form.