Covid-19 – Farrow actions to stem the spread of virus & protect our employees
March 20, 2020
Dear valued client:
At Farrow, the health and safety of our employees is of utmost concern. As a significant employer and active member of the communities where our offices are located, helping to halt the spread of the virus and “flatten the curve” quickly and expeditiously is as
important to us as it is to our employees and their families.
This is the next update within a series of communications as we attempt to keep you informed on the impact of the Covid-19 situation, and how it affects you, trade generally and our industry specifically.
As we indicated late last week, Farrow is tackling the situation as follows:
- For our employees who are able to work from home, steps have been taken to make this happen.
- For those who must be on-site, every effort to provide the safest work environment possible is being undertaken and we will continue to do so.
- Social distancing measures have been communicated to all employees.
- All business travel and client meetings have been temporarily suspended.
- Employees returning from personal travel have been required to self-isolate and any employees exhibiting symptoms are similarly asked to self-isolate.
- Increased hygiene protocols for our work spaces, offices, warehouses are in place.
- For the interactions required with external parties in the trade chain and across international borders, we remain completely focused on fulfilling your deliveries in the safest and most secure way possible while ensuring minimal disruption.
Internally, we have convened cross-functional teams to assess and actively monitor this ongoing situation. Regular communications are shared with our employees. This is all with the aim of having as little disruption as possible for you, our valued clients.
We will continue to monitor and provide further updates as required. Should you have questions, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me, or your local Farrow representative.
Questions? Please contact your Farrow representative or complete our online form.