At the very core culture of Farrow is our desire to give back to the communities in which we live and work. We define that as a good corporate citizen, Farrow will continue to support humanitarian, environmental and socially responsible initiatives.
Farrow has provided all employees across Canada and the U.S. up to two (2) paid volunteer days (employees must meet criteria guidelines) to volunteer with agencies in their local community. To further support our employees in volunteerism, we have created this interactive web portal, which has been designed for our employees to become more involved and excited about serving in their communities. The creation of this web portal allows employees to:
- Build their own volunteer profile
- Track their volunteer history
- Review local partnered agencies and find agency requirements for volunteers
- Submit requests from the portal to their manager
- Share their profile with other employees
- See profiles of other employees
- Find local charitable events posted for their community
As an organization, we endeavour to build a culture that strongly encourages and supports our employees to volunteer and give back to our communities, which are the same communities who in turn give back to us.
Community Caring. Delivered.
Please Contact Us or your Farrow representative.
Get the latest developments on US and Canadian customs, international trade topics and border updates that are specific to your importing or exporting needs.