Notice of ACE Downtime Information
January 14, 2015
Number: DFO: TO: 2016-005
TO: Carriers, Filers, Importers, Brokers, and other interested parties
The following guidance is provided to assist the trade community during CBP ACE outages
Drivers/Carriers should have available:
- Passports (Border crossing Identification)
- ACE E-Manifest Trip Number
- Number of shipments on their truck
- BOL/Shipment Control Numbers (SCN) of all shipments
- The associated entry numbers of these shipments.
In the rare event that a CBP electronic downtime occurs, CBP personnel will be able to use this information to expedite processing.
For additional assistance during an ACE outage, please use this form to contact a Farrow representative, or email email@example.com for urgent inquiries.
Please Contact Us or your Farrow representative.
Get the latest developments on US and Canadian customs, international trade topics and border updates that are specific to your importing or exporting needs.