Importing into Canada
Services for your Canadian Imports
Farrow provides exceptional customs clearance services regardless of where or how your goods enter the country.
- Cross-Canada Service. We provide continuous release services (24 hours a day, seven days a week) at several key gateways along the Canada-U.S. border.
- Prompt Customs Clearance. To ensure that your cargo is released from customs as rapidly as possible, with a minimum of time-consuming paperwork, we utilize the full range of automated shipment processing options currently available, including PARS and ACROSS. Our status as authorized import/export permit agents allows us to efficiently secure the documentation needed to facilitate the cross-border movement of regulated commodities.
- Professional Expertise. All of our customs clearance offices are staffed by qualified, licensed personnel, equipped with advanced data management tools and supported by a team of knowledgeable tariff specialists.
- Efficient Entry Processing. Our qualified customs brokerage specialists determine the proper tariff classification and value for duty of your merchandise. We take care to ensure that you obtain maximum benefit from free trade as well as all other applicable tariff reduction programs.
- Account Management. The extensive technological capabilities at our regional centres ensure that we can manage the flow of trade information on your behalf quickly and efficiently.
- Canadian customs brokerage is provided by Farrow.
Please Contact Us or your Farrow representative.
Get the latest developments on US and Canadian customs, international trade topics and border updates that are specific to your importing or exporting needs.