Customs Consulting - NAFTA
Customs Consulting to Simplify NAFTA Trade
NAFTA is one of the most complex issues impacting the North American marketplace. Constantly evolving requirements mean many parties do not fully understand the benefits available under NAFTA or the risks associated with noncompliance.
Our customs consulting services provide expert analysis and guidance in the qualification of your products, the proper preparation of NAFTA certifications and the record-keeping requirements to ensure accurate claims on NAFTA entries with U.S. and Canadian Customs Services.
NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) for Canadian & U.S.
- Provide your suppliers with detailed information on what has previously been imported.
- Follow up and review of certificates received.
- Work with suppliers to assist in preparation.
Analysis and Verification
- Review bills of material
- Classify component parts/materials
- Apply rule of origin under Annex 401
- Determine if goods meet origin criteria
- Prepare certificate of origin for qualifying goods
NAFTA customs consulting is provided by Farrow International Trade Consulting, a member of the Farrow Group of Companies.