Webinars and Seminars
Our webinars discuss relevant topics in the international trade industry and important regulations you need to know. Attendees also receive points to maintain CSCB or NEI designation, along with a copy of all materials covered in the presentations.
Want to be the first to know about our upcoming webinars? Get updates on new webinars delivered to your inbox.
Webinars on demand
Understand the Basics of CARM and ARL
This webinar covers topics surrounding the CARM initiative such as:
- The replacement of the K84 process with enhanced electronic Daily Notices (DNs) and monthly Statements of Account (SOAs)
- Estimated timelines of implementation from the CBSA
- ePayment and internet banking options for commercial clients
- Potential changes for Non-resident Importers (NRIs) making payments under the Importer Direct Security Option
- Timelines for when USMCA/CUSMA is expected to come into force
- Key revisions and amendments of the new deal, and how it differs from NAFTA
- Reviewing the new Rules of Origin, and how they will affect different industries
- What next steps companies need to take to be prepared
From NAFTA to USMCA / CUSMA - What Now?
This webinar will discuss topics surrounding USMCA/CUSMA such as:
Please Contact Us or your Farrow representative.
Get the latest developments on US and Canadian customs, international trade topics and border updates that are specific to your importing or exporting needs.