Customs Software & Technologies
Customs Solutions & Software Innovation
Technological innovation and growth is a key Farrow component, one in which we have a strong heritage. Our early customs software, used by the Canadian government, is employed at numerous border crossings to this day. We received the “System Innovation Award” from IBM in 2006 for our TradeSmartWeb technology. On the forefront of customs software, TradeSmartWeb improves the processing and tracking of shipment data and related document imaging.
Customs Clearance Software that’s Easy to Use
Farrow provides accessible, user-friendly customs software that will stream-line your international customs clearance process and procedures. Manage documentation and track shipments through online customs software applications and self-clearance technology.
Learn more below:
Web-based customs Software:
- TradeSmartWeb basic or plus - real time shipment tracking and document management.
- TradeSmartWeb cci - simplified CCI creation for importers and their vendors
- TradeSmartWeb eManifest - a web-based tool to assist highway carriers with Canada’s ACI eManifest compliance
- PARS Tracking - quick and easy tracking of Canada bound shipments
Other Supporting Technologies:
- Document Image CDs
- Software Support Services
- Easy Payment Options for Customs brokerage fees
Web-based customs software:
- PAPS Tracking – quick and easy tracking of U.S. bound shipments
- Farrow U.S. Reporting – event notification and reporting for U.S. ground shipments
- Farrow U.S. Documents – import document management
- Farrow U.S. Air/Ocean – event tracking and reporting for U.S. air and ocean shipments
- Farrow U.S. eManifest – a web-based tool to assist highway carriers with U.S. ACE eManifest compliance
- TradeMaster Self-Clearance customs software – a portfolio of tools to aide with all aspects of the customs clearance process
to learn more.