US Customs Broker and Brokerage Services
Professional US Customs Brokerage Expertise
For worry-free movement of your products into the United States, Farrow can help. Our licensed US brokerage personnel have the experience needed to provide assistance regarding US customs, the intricacies of US import procedures and product-specific US government regulations.
In an increasingly complex environment, Farrow provides comprehensive support and compliance assistance to ensure your goods are cleared efficiently and effectively.
Shipping your Goods to the US On Schedule
Utilizing the latest release options such as PAPS and Remote Location Processing (RLF), you are ensured prompt Canada/US and international Customs Clearance. We are fully EDI capable and linked with government agencies on both sides of the border, minimizing post-release customs inquires and duty adjustments.
US Customs Brokerage Services:
As a licensed US customs broker, Farrow provides exceptional customs clearance services when shipping to the US, regardless of where or how your goods enter the country.
- Customs clearance of shipments arriving by all modes of transport
- Tariff classification, ruling requests and OGA advice
- Preparation of customs documentation
- Assistance with protest filing and post-entry adjustments
- Temporary and continuous bonding
- Continuous release services, 24/7 at several key gateways along the Canada-US border, providing expedited shipping to the US
- Full service US customs brokerage operations unique to air and ocean requirements.
- Remote Location Filing (RLF): Expedited RLF release notification, saving your company costs and excessive supply chain margins
- Importer Security Filing (ISF, 10+2); Unified filing; BIRD and ACE filing
- Reconciliation prototype entries: Electronic mapping
- Marine cargo insurance
- Securing missing documentation
- A full range of technology solutions to streamline shipment processing and ensure rapid release.
- Full EDI capability and linked with government agencies on both sides of the border, ensuring the highest possible standards of entry data and minimizing post-release customs inquiries and duty adjustments
- Administration of all aspects of regulatory compliance, and continuous review of new governments programs and initiatives.
- Centralized customer management processing
- Access to Farrow’s exceptional client partnering team, ensuring your business receives priority attention.
- Warehousing locations to provide immediate access for shipping to the major US markets in the Midwest and Eastern states.
Complete end-to-end supply chain management solutions covering all of North America
Please Contact Us or your Farrow representative.
Get the latest developments on US and Canadian customs, international trade topics and border updates that are specific to your importing or exporting needs.