Farrow U.S. eManifest
Web-Based eManifest Technology
What is eManifest?
U.S. Customs and Border Protections (CBP) Automated Commercial Environment eManifest program requires that highway cargo and conveyance data be transmitted to and received and processed by CBP a minimum of one hour before arrival of the conveyance at the First Point of Arrival in the US.
Carriers! Need a convenient method of submitting your data to CBP? Farrow can do that for you.
Farrow U.S. eManifest lets carriers, customs brokers, or freight forwarders comply with regulations as part of the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) program. The web-based Farrow U.S. eManifest solution enables compliance in a number of ways, depending on specific operational needs.
Farrow U.S. eManifest provides two distinct options:
- Option 1: Process and transmit your own manifest detail to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Option 2: Let us process your manifest detail and transmit directly to CBP.
How You’ll Benefit with Farrow U.S. eManifest:
View your entry, release, and in-bound statuses
- Fast data entry with fewer errors
- 24/7 knowledgeable, Level 1 system support
- Enable the border process and CBP analysis to happen in advance of the driver’s arrival at the border
- Confirmation of manifest receipt and completeness is acknowledged
- Data entered and transmitted is stored, formatted, and sent to CBP in a format meeting CBP specifications and compliance
Farrow U.S. eManifest is a complete solution for carriers and freight forwarders to meet and comply with the ACE requirements for advance notification prior to arrival at the U.S. border.
Farrow U.S. eManifest Login